Visualization software for GMA200 controller series
All of our GMA200 series controllers are equipped with a 2.2 inch display. It shows the current measured values of all connected transmitters, fault messages and alarms as well as the menu. The GMA200-VS visualization software will give you a clear overview of all measuring points and their current statuses in one place. It can be used on a PC or a TFT screen.
The GMA200-VS software provides an excellent overview of all measuring points. All connected controllers and transmitters are displayed in a well-arranged fashion. The clear color scheme allows you to quickly assess the situation at any given time:
- Green: Regular operation (no alarm and no malfunction).
- Yellow: Special status (e.g. maintenance or malfunction)
- Orange: Alarm 1 (pre-alarm)
- Red: Alarm 2 or 3 (main alarm)
All measured values and alarms at a glance
You can set the user interface to display either a general overview of all controllers or a detailed individual view. The GMA200 VS does not only display the designation of the rooms, controllers and transmitters, but also the currently measured gas concentration, the type of gas, the measuring range and the configured alarm thresholds. Alarms can be acknowledged using the reset function.
Central and safe
In combination with the touchscreen monitors of the GMA200 TFT series (available in 8, 15 and 21.5 inch versions) the visualization software GMA200-VS displays all important information clearly and centrally in a safe area. The visualization software is included with every purchase of one of our TFT screens. The screens are available in wall-mounted housings with their own power supply (8") or for control cabinet installation (8", 15" and 21.5").
Key features at a glance:
- Suitable for GMA200 series controllers
- Clear presentation of measured values and incidents on TFT displays or PCs
- Centralized gas monitoring
- Also available in a bundle with GMA200 TFT displays
- Operating systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10